Hindi Font and Keyboard Version 2.0
© Michael Colley 1997
This file may be distributed freely as long as it is not
8. DevanagariDelhiRegularSSK.ttf (devads__)
9. DevanagariDelhiBoldSSK.ttf (devadsb_)
10. DevanagariDelhiItalic.ttf (devadsi_)
11. DevanagariDelhiBoldItalic.ttf (devadsbi)
Instructions for installation and use:
1. Install the true type fonts DevanagariDelhiSSK on your computer.
On Windows '95 the fonts are located under My Computer > Control Panel > Fonts
On Windows 3.1 the fonts are located under Main >
Control Panel > Fonts
2. Place the following files in the Keyman folder
located on your c:\ drive:
(note: if you do not have Keyman you must download it in
order to be able to use this font).
3. Open HindiKB.bmp. This file contains documentation
of the Hindi keyboard. Print this file for future
4. If you are not familiar with the Devanagari alphabet, you may also want to open and print the files HindiCON.bmp and HindiVOW.bmp. These will teach you more about the Hindi writting system.
5. Open up Keyman, click on Options, and load the Hindi
6. You will notice a small button in the corner of your
screen. The white writting means it is off. Click
it to turn it on.
7. Open up any text or word processing software, such as Microsoft Word or Word Perfect. Change the font to DevanagariDelhiSSK. (Keyman does NOT change the font for you). Make sure the Keyman button for DevanDelhi is on. Make sure Caps Lock is off. Begin typing.
For technical support: E-mail MikeColley@Juno.com
||Free for Personal Use
||Copyright 1995 Southern Software, Inc., All Rights Reserved
|Font Family Name
|Font Subfamily Name
|Unique Font Identifier
||Macromedia Fontographer 4.1 DevanagariDelhiSSK Bold
|Full Font Name
||Macromedia Fontographer 4.1 8/15/95
|Number of Glyphs
||203 - View Complete Character Map